501(c)3 Maintenance Plan
Is it time for a new Treasurer?
Is your Treasurer ready to handle the books, but not the IRS?
Would your Treasurer like to call someone for quick answers to homeschool specific financial
The 501(c)3 Maintenance Plan gives your group's Treasurer on-going training, consultation, and
assistance, enabling your organization to maintain proper bookkeeping and filing practices.
This Service Includes:
- Filing IRS non-profit annual returns
- Training on the proper use of the state's tax exemption
- A separate filing for your affiliate organizations with the IRS under your organization's group plan
- Categories for expenses in Quickbooks3
- CPA tax representation before the IRS or state Department of Revenue 10 hours per year if needed
- Audio Training in record keeping
- Updates on tax law changes
- HSFSA E-News letter subscription
- Training for Treasurer Through HSFSA’s periodic Conference Call
- Four hours of personal consultation annually for the association's Treasurer
- Annual comparison of budget to actual expenses
- Annual filing with the Secretary of State, as required
To find out more please fill out our contact form.